Before you start moving things into your unit at EZ Storage & Business Center in Dundee, Florida, we have a few storage tips to help you out. Read through these to get a good idea of how you can make the most of your space.
Storage Tips before You Store:
• Make an Inventory of the Items You Are Storing for Your Records & to Determine the Amount of Storage Space Needed
• Purchase a Secure Lock, Packing Boxes & Plastic Sheeting for Floor
• Review Your Insurance Policy – Sometimes Your Homeowners or Renters Insurance Will Cover Items Kept in Storage;
We Offer Tenant 1 Customer Storage Insurance to Be Purchased by Tenant
• Review the Lease Thoroughly
• Make a Plan on Organizing Your Unit
• Leave an Aisle in the Middle of Unit for Easier Access to Items
• Stack Chairs, Seat to Seat, & Couches on End – Stack Heavier Items on the Bottom, but Not Too High.
• Use Similar Size Boxes for Easier Stacking
• Label Boxes Leaving Frequently Used Items in front of Unit
• Take Items Apart; Such as, Tables, Bed Frames, Etc. to Save Space
• Store Pictures & Mirrors on End & Do Not Lay Flat, to Prevent Warping
• Place Padding or Blankets between Items to Prevent Damage
• Absolutely Do Not Store Any Food Items
• Block Refrigerator & Freezer Doors Open to Prevent Mildew Growth
• Place Plastic Sheeting or Pallets on Floor to Keep Goods Away from Direct Contact with the Concrete Floors
• It’s against the Law to Store Hazardous or Combustible Materials, Such as Gas, Oil, or Paint
• Drain Gas from All Motors
Contact us for more storage tips and to learn more about our facility.